Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sample Resignation Letter

Month/dd/yyyy

{Reporting Manager}

{Company Name}

{Address}

Dear Sir/madam,

I am writing to you today to officially tender my resignation from {company name} effective {Date}.

I never thought I would ever leave such a great company as {company name}, but when the opportunity arose to pursue a career in {fill in details}, which as you know has always been a lifelong dream for me, I simply had to take advantage of it.

I cannot say enough about all the people I’ve encountered in my years of service with the company, and especially about you and all the others in my team. Your leadership has taken us all to new levels. It’s my hope that we will stay in touch as I begin this new chapter in my life.

Sincerely,

{Your Name}

No comments: