Wednesday, February 28, 2007

An ode to Ash

If you can guess my friend

Then you too are my friend

If you are already my friend

Then our fr’ship is bound for an upward trend

I am gonna give you some clues

So, put your mind to use

She is a friend who is very dear to me

I wish she were always near to me

She was born on 23rd of January

I pray she live a century

She has a touch of glamour

She has good sense of humor

She is tall like Yukta Mookhey

She is cute like Chandramukhi

A hint about her smile

It is no less than a mile

Though we are miles apart

She is always somewhere near my heart

To get you closer to the answer

She is a very good dancer

By now, I hope, you have got the name right

If it is AK, congrats, you are very much right

................................................................(Akhi)

No comments: